Troforte® Farming System
Paul Storer, Soil Microbiologist and Agricultural Consultant, Troforte Innovations Pty Ltd
The innovative Troforte® Farming System enhances Soil Health, Nutrient Use Efficiency (NUE) and Gross Margin.
The Troforte® Farming System is an integrated ‘whole- of-farm’ biological management approach, a revolutionary middle ground, that builds on the “best of conventional and organic farming practices” incorporating cutting-edge agricultural science.
Troforte® Farming Programs are all about utilizing economically and environmentally sustainable farming practices that:
- inoculate a specific suite of microbes to increase beneficial microbial activity;
- increase soil mineral nutrient status through novel microbially-mediated control release fertilizer technology:
- increasing Fertilizer Use Efficiency;
- improve soil carbon, water infiltration and water holding capacity:
- increasing Water Use Efficiency;
- minimize soil degradation and the build-up of chemical residues.